New York Pathological Society Present Annual Residents Forum
Thursday, March 29, 2018
131 E 76th Street, Einhorn Auditorium of Lenox Hill Hospital
Registration is free.
Reservations are required for buffet, so please RSVP.
6 pm Podium Presentations
1. Sofia Taboada, Mt Sinai Medical Center: P53 Aberrations Correlate with Immature Plasma Cell Morphology in Multiple Myeloma
2. Jack Jacob, Montefiore Medical Center: Does APOL1 Status Correlate with a Distinct Histopathologic Pattern in the Placenta?
3. Arash Lahouti, Lenox Hill Hospital: NKX3.1: A Potential Marker for Sertoli Cells
4. Elaine Zhong, Weill Cornell Medicine: Determination of T for AJCC TNM Classification of Breast Carcinoma:
Staging Implications of Utilizing Imaging Studies & Gross Examinations vis a vis Microscopic Evaluations
5. Rong Xia, SUNY Downstate Medical Center: Computational Image Analysis to Distinguish Well-Differentiated Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Normal Liver Tissue
7 pm Drinks & Buffet – RSVP
7:45 pm Lecture: Cancer Staging: A Tale of Bias, Biostatistics and Pathology
Mithat Gonen, PhD – Chief, Biostatistics Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Residents are encouraged to submit their research abstract. To find out more click here.